Hey friends and fitness family! Wanted to shoot out a quick blog since I’ve been getting quite a few questions lately on all things fitness. I love it! Keep ‘em coming. As a Beachbody coach & a fitness instructor, I’m always being asked my opinion on things like: workouts, footwear, exercise equipment, meals, etc. So, I thought I’d answer a couple, for all to see and read. I hope this specific blog helps you in your search for great footwear!
What kind of shoes do you wear?
Answer: Nike Free TR Fit 2
- BAREFOOT – The “Barfeoot like flexibility plus support” is spot on. Plyable yet offers cushion vs barefoot training
- FEELS - Like a watershoe. It’s ULTRA-light, the interior molds comfortably to the foot and it has improved my agility.
- BREATHABILITY – Even during intense exercise sessions my feet stay cool due to the breathable mesh composition
- COMFORT – Amazing comfort. I could wear them all day. Sometimes I do!
- NO TINGLING! Absolutely no tingling sensation in my feet with this shoe like I’ve experienced with other traditional training shoes.
- FASHION – Super cute! Energetic color options. Fun details.
- $$ - Worth every penny spent ($90.00)
- SUPPORT – Not the best for ankle support. Due to the mesh and flexibility there isnt alot of structural substance.
- PRICE – Although absolutely worth it to me, $90 for some is definitely an investment in their footwear.